IT'S ALL IN A NAME
Search & Register Domain Names
The first thing you need to start a website is a domain name.
- Search for available domain names.
- Once you find your domain name, set up an account and buy it.
- Contact us to discuss designing a website.
Find your perfect domain name
More Information about Domain Names...
A Domain Name serves as a phone book address for the Internet. Technically, it translates the IP (Internet Protocol) address code information to readable and understandable language.
What to consider when buying a Domain Name
- If the domain name is critical to your business (e-commerce, for example), you should carefully consider how you name of your business and how marketing your product or service on the web ties into the name. If it is, buy a name that reflects what it is you are selling.
- If possible, purchase a ‘.com’ domain name that closely matches your business name or product. Consider buying MORE THAN ONE domain name, in order to protect both your business name and, if possible, your product name.
- Try to buy a domain name that is both easy to spell and pronounce. If you have a hard time pronouncing it, so will your customers.
- Domain names are not expensive, so if you want to protect your business, product or service, buy names that are similar, including the .com, .net, and .org extensions. In order to protect your domain name, set up auto renewal and buy it for as many years as you like.