Upon your decision to use Coastal Mountain Creative Photography Services, we will schedule with you a convenient time to photograph the property. Scheduling is dependent on various factors; the weather, homeowner schedule and Realtor schedule. Please also know our photographers normally do not work on weekends.
We keep it simple for you.
- Once the home is filmed and the virtual tour is produced, we will email you the photos and virtual tour link.
- You can use the virtual tour link & photos for all your marketing (online or print).
- You can post the virtual tour link on your website and any online platform you like, such as, Craigslist, etc.
- You may also email the virtual tour link to the homeowners, potential home buyers, other real estate brokers, email campaigns, etc.
- We will post the virtual tour to Realtor.com and MLS PIN.
Real Estate professionals can easily jump to Online Marketing with Coastal Mountain Creative. Our virtual tours will dramatically increase interest in a property and are a tremendous marketing tool for getting new listings. Imagine being able to show your home buyers multiple homes without even leaving your office. The advertising exposure a home receives during the selling process is crucial, especially in a slow market. What better way to leave the seller with a good impression than offering their home with a virtual tour for millions of potential home buyers to view?
what to expect
The home must be in the condition you and/or the homeowner would like it photographed in. Once the photographer returns at the end of the day, your photographs and spins will be worked on.
- Arrive at scheduled time
- Evaluate lighting & room locations
- Shoot the still photographs
- Shoot the Spins
- Create the Virtual Tour and Links
- Post the Virtual Tour to MLS PIN and Realtor.com
Photographer will not:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)