Using photos that pertain to your business as a design element in a website design is a great way to get your point across to your online audience and add depth to your site design. Using a large photo as your background can give your website an added visual element, as well as, depth and space and really make your website stand out.
Another popular way of incorporating photos in a web design layout is by including them in the header section. Doing this can get across a visual element to attract viewers to your website, as well as give your viewer a sense of what you are trying to show while not overwhelming them with an oversized photo.
Our virtual tour technology is not limited to real estate. We can customize the look and feel to create a professional, high-quality virtual tour for any type of place or product. Our virtual tour clients include restaurants, hotels, retirement communities,
physical therapy facilities, hair salons and conference centers. If your business location has visual appeal, let us show it off for you with a 360 virtual tour and full
room still photographs.
real estate virtual tours & photography
Today’s home buyers turn to the Internet first when searching for real estate. They not only research your company website but also major real estate websites such as Realtor.com, MLS PIN, your personal website and more.
Our virtual tours & photography are an ideal way to promote your real estate listings online. We will send you a link to use on your website, e-mail and marketing material. Real Estate professionals can jump to online marketing with Coastal Mountain Creative Virtual Tours. Our real estate virtual tours dramatically increase interest in a property and are a tremendous marketing tool for getting new listings. Imagine being able to show your home buyers multiple homes without even leaving your office. The exposure that a home receives during the selling process is crucial,
For real estate professionals, virtual tours are like having a 24/7 Open House!
- Your virtual tour is customized with Realtor’s photo, company logoand contact information. (See Virtual Tour Portfolio page)
- Buttons and features including Google Map, Google Satellite, Download button, are all automatically created and added to the virtual tours.
- Virtual Tours can then be posted to MLS PIN, Realtor.com and any other sites you wish to post the virtual tour link to.
- You will receive a weekly Hit Report that will graphically display the top referring websites that push traffic to your virtual tour, as well as which scenes in your virtual tour are most popular.
- Background Music (optional)
- MLS property information added
- Satellite & Google Map
- Post to Realtor.com and MLS
- High Definition Photos